Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ummm Wish List


If someone wouldn't mind telling the bf that I want these bags for Christmas --I would gladly appreciate it :) Kathy VanZeeland----LOVE HER ! <3
JK......
He already knows, I couldn't contain my excitment when I found them-- called him right away :)
So excited you have no idea--- If you haven't heard of Kathy Van Zeeland then head on over Right Now :) shes a newer designer and she's absolutely AMAZING almost up to Betsey I will say :)
very reasonable too-- at least compared to my Balenciaga (which I adore as much today as when I got it) My taste has become a little less extravagent being in college hehe
<3
MARK IT AS A MUST HAVE :)

OMG- Ps, I'm going to NYC for the FIRST time on friday--IK NYC Virgin and living in NY I'm crazy IK- but I've never had the chance to go for myself--- SOOOO EXCITED---hoping to return with a new Betsey Bag :)

XOXO
Happy Shopping
BelieveInMe<3g

No comments: