Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The End Is Near...

NO' BAMA

He is the Leader of the Democratic Media and Poor Choices- NOT MINE

I will not fully express my disapointment with the election results of last night- nor my disgrace with America's Ignorance.
However I will state that we're all in trouble, and I firmly believe this.
My Best Friends Birthday Is Today and when the results were announced she stated,
"The WORST present I could have ever recieved"
I think its sad to say that this man will be leading our country- after all of the negative attacks on innocent civilians, skeletons found in his closet (More than not I'll say) and ties with terrorists, America still believes that this was the RIGHT CHOICE !
I don't believe it !
The man is an excellent speaker and that does not even begin to describe his wife- who is a phenomonal speaker.

The simple stated facts-- SPELL TROUBLE

Obama changed his name--- Barry Hussein Obama to Barack Obama-- HUSSEIN ?? Hmmm
His Vice President Biden---- Joesph Biden and Obama
Osama Bin Laden anyone !!! Hmmm
Does NOT put his hand on his heart for the pledge !
The 3rd ranked man tied with the 9/11 attacks helped Obama purchase his home !
Ties with Ayers-- Ayers was a terrorist in the late 1960s and 1970s whose radical group set bombs at the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol.
Ties with Terrorists-- U.S. President !
Not so Good !
I could go on all day but I have better things to do, hope everyone enjoys the country for the next few months before he sets foot in the White House
GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Xoxo
BelieveInMe<3g>

No comments: