Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged !!

I have recieved an "I Love your Blog Award" and here is what I must answer !
As if Im not already busy enough ! HA
Thanks <3
1. Where is your cell phone? On my lap.
2. Where is your significant other? Gym
3. Your hair color? Burnt Auburn
4. Your mother? Currently at work.
5. Your father? Driving home from work.
6. Your favorite thing? Relaxing with a movie--while creating something :)
7. Your dream last night? My dream wedding---all my family :) and Rome for our Honeymoon :)
8. Your dream/goal? Create every day doing different things I love-- design-draw adn be able to survive happily on the pay
9. The room you’re in? A and D Lab between classes
10. Your hobby? Sports- Outside- Arts and Crafts of ANY KIND- Creating
11. Your fear? Loosing someone or Drowning
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Financially HAPPY, living life the the fullest, in a beautiful house with the love of my life
13. Where were you last night? Class- TV- Playing a game- Bed
14. What you’re not? Materialistic. I'm a country girl <3
15. One of your wish-list items? The house of my dreams
16. Where you grew up? Waterloo, NY
17. The last thing you did? Looked cupcakeswirl.com
18. What are you wearing? Sweats-cute cami-bra and undies of courses
19. Your TV? Usually on some movie-- or Reality Show
20. Your pet? Well Batman died- Penny's at home, miss her :(- and we've killed 2 fish in the past 2 weeks :( Need a puppy :D
21. Your computer? Macbook Pro !
22. Your mood? :D
23. Missing someone? Mom and Dad and Bri <3
24. Your car? Red Ford Focus
25. Something you’re not wearing? Stilletos
26. Favorite store? Oooooeeee Hard one-- PotteryBarn or no Victorias Secret ! DEF
27. Your summer? Im in love with summer <3
28. Love someone? Absolutely-- Almost 3 years <3
29. Your favorite color? Absolutely Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last Night-- I havent said more than 3 sentences today haha
31. Last time you cried? Two nights ago-- I miss my parents

Until tomorrow
xoxo
BelieveInMe<3g

No comments: