Monday, October 6, 2008

FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE

Ok so heres the story- my boyfriends roommate told him this story about a friend of his and his gf or random girl that he was having sex with ....here it goes.....

Boyfriends Roommate: So my friend was having butt sex with some girl and he was ****ing her so hard that her spincter (a butt muscle) came out (so basically and internal muscle became an external accessory) HAHAHHA

Boyfriend: WTF

Boyfriends Roommate: And then they had to go to the hospital to explain what happened adn put it back in- then they did it again a few days later ! DUMB BI*** ---- didn't learn her lesson HAHA

So this was my boyfriends way of scaring me into never having anal intercourse --- to much information I know but its the funniest story ever!

Anyway so i was telling my roommate Colleen (the nun above ^^^) the story and she died laughing so when I was playing around on faceinhole.com I had to comment on hers this way !!!!! HAHAHA

THIS IS OUR ENTERTAINMENT FOR A WEEK !!!! HAHAHA
Love IT !
Try it and share some of your faceinholes with me ! haha

XOXO
BelieveInMe<3g

No comments: