O my god SOOOO GOOD !
Here's the recipe for you-- let me know how it turns out :)
* 32 Oreo sandwich chocolate cookies
* 4 tablespoon butter, sostened
* 1/2 cup Baileys
* 1 package vanilla flavor pudding, for 4 servings
* 1 package chocolate flavor pudding, for 4 servings
* 1 ½ cups milk
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream
* Grated semisweet chocolate to decorate
1. Place cookies in food processor with knife blade attached orinblender at médium speed, blend in batches.
2. In 9 – inch pie plate, with hand, mix Oreo chocolate crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons Baileys; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Refrigerate the pie dish until recipe requires it.
3. In large bowl prepare instant puddings as labels direct, but mix both package together and use only 1 ½ cups milk in total; stir in remaining Baileys.
4. In a small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat heavy or whipping cream until soft peaks form. With wire whisk or rubber spatula, gently Fol. Cream into pudding mixture. Spoon mixture into crust.
5. Garnish pie with grated semisweet chocolate.
6. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
We had this pie at work one night this summer and I almost couldn't work after I ate- its so rich-- a little truly goes a long way !
Happy Eating :)