Thursday, December 4, 2008

Candy Cane Questions :)

Hey All :)

I've started a new Christmas Form of Tagged !
called Candy Cane Questions !
To enlighten all of our blogging scrooges :) hehe

Ok So I found some Christmas questions and will answer them and add one of my own, then I will tag the 10 bloggers with the most recent blog updates in my blog feed/roll. To really get this going :)
Then those ppl will continue to answer the questions and add one and tag people from their feed/roll.
This Should get us all in more of a Christmasy Mood :)
YAY
Happy Holidays

Candy Cane Questions

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie?
Polar Express and ohhhh sooo hard The Grinch, dang and Miracle on 34th Street
2. Favorite Christmas Song?
I love love love Christmas Cookies by George Straight- again to hard I love Christmas Music
Good old Frosty the Snowman !
3. Favorite Holiday Memory?
Big celebrations at grandmas and 16 stockings for each cousin- tons of food Christmas music, caroling, wonderful presents, laughing and memories :)
4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make?
Peanut Butter Balls/Bullseyes
5. Have you ever made an igloo?
Absotootalutely :) Love them
6. Do you love Starbucks? Gingerbread Latte or Eggnog Latte?
Of Course...Eggnog Latte=<3
7. What makes the perfect Snowman?
carrots, buttons, sticks, coal but we never have that- I was a good girl :)
also a top hat and cashmere scarf
8. Best gift you have ever given?
A mason jar full of 365 notes
9. Best gift you have ever received?
My Bowl/bucket chair-- my dad made me take the dog out in the middle of opening presents and I turned around and there it was !!! YAY !
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph?
No idea- Ralph haha--shooot I don't remember
11.Silver or Gold?
If were talking jewelry Silver--otherwise always* Gold
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration?
Greens everywhere (tree, wreaths, garland greens) :)
13. What's your Christmas decorating style?
Primitive Cozy Country
14. Do you hang stockings?
Sure do :) I love that part of Christmas
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas?
5- Dads Fam- Moms Fam- Our Fam- Prince Charming and I- Prince Charming's Fam
16. What do you want this year?
I always want a puppy but I'm waiting until I'm done with school
Ummm a new camera--the touchscreen one
My question: 17. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child?
Hallmark--A little mouse guy all bundled up standing on a window ledge drawing a Christmas tree in the dew on the window and you attach it to a light bulb and it lights up real brite---soooo cute

I am tagging--

Tara @ Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes
Lyndsau @ All things Fluffy... Fashiona.....
Sarah @ Downtown Southern
Mandy Rose @ HOUSE OF ROSE
Mrs. Buck @ Mrs. Bliss
Megan @ Tales of the Trees
Lindsay @ Learning to be a Wife
Hollie @ All things in Moddy
Mrs. Stilettos @ Newlywed Stilettos
Gwen @ Confessions of a Contr.......
Dana @ Just Talk

You know what to do...Copy, Paste, Answer, Add a Question, Tag the 3 bloggers with the most recent updates on your blog feed/roll, let them know they've been tagged in a comment, and learn about your fellow bloggers :)
and and buy some Candy Canes :) hehe

XOXO
BelieveInMe<3g>

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is fun, thanks!

Tara Gibson said...

cute idea and I will be sure to post it soon!! your blog is super cute!

Hollie said...

so fun, thanks for the tag!

Hollie said...

so fun, thanks for the tag!

Mandy Rose said...

Oh how fun! I will have to think about my answers! Thanks for tagging me!

Mrs. Buck said...

Thanks for the fun tag! I posted my answers on my blog: http://mrs-bliss.blogspot.com/2008/12/candy-cane-tag.html

Megan said...

Very cute! I will be doing this soon!