Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Big Wow's on the Tube :)



So..... as you SHOULD know, The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is on tonight at 10:00 PM EST on CBS :) I personally can't wait, I can't ever get enough of these beautiful ladies... so in love with Alessandra Ambrosio :) I find the outfits during the show to be absolutely captivating so amazing, their amazing bodies don't hurt either (giggles)
and I don't know about you but I'm an a little on the edge waiting to see this 5 MILLION
$$$$$$ Bra !!!
WHAT !? Crazy Right ! It's strange though I find myself oddly wanting it.... UMMMM NO !
Hope you all tune in its sure to be an amazing show as always :)


and right before DONT MISS THIS.....


NBC is showing the annual lighting of the tree at Rockefeller Center! 8:00 PM Tons of performers singing some of their hits and Christmas songs :) Hopefully we will be as blessed tonight as during the Macy's Day Parade to see, The Radio City Rockettes. Their Christmas Shows are Spectacular. I've only seen them on TV, I'm generally in a trace watching them dance-- so beautiful-- I hope to see them in NYC some year
.... a few weeks ago when I was there they had a show and the line waiting to get in spanned about 10 city blocks !!!!
They were great this year on Thanksgiving so hopefully we see them tonight :) It sucks to be in a dorm watching it instead of at home in my comfy chair with hot coccoa next to my beautiful tree :( Some day I will :)
But the closest I'm going to get to comfort is going to late night Pizza with my roomie and chowin down on some buffalo wings and sippin some diet coke while I watch the lighting :) YAY ! (I'm filled with thrills)

So it's sure to be a good night so if you have the chanceto watch them or either.... enjoy! It's sure to get you in the Holiday Spirit !!!!

XOXO
BelieveInMe<3g>

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I had no idea the show was on tonight. I've been working so many late hours I've been skipping television completely. Not tonight!!! My ass will be in front of the television waiting for that gorgeous bra!!! Thanks for keeping me in the loop. :)

Gwen said...

I had no idea the show was on tonight. I've been working so many late hours I've been skipping television completely. Not tonight!!! My ass will be in front of the television waiting for that gorgeous bra!!! Thanks for keeping me in the loop. :)

Mandy Rose said...

Totally watching right now! I love Victoria Secret Fashion Show! The women are amazing!