Monday, October 26, 2009

Sometimes in life when you get what you want, you end up missing what you left behind.- Scrubs

Be with who makes you happy, even if it means you're always running back.

When you really care about someone... you have to be willing to be hard on them. The truth will always hurt but not as bad as the knowledge of the lie later on.

But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking

I realized I had just entered an interesting chapter in my life. I had outgrown the boys of my past and not quite grown into the men of my future. -
Sex & The City

"Just wait and be hopeful. " I was hopeful though, perhaps this was what I had wanted all along. To wait forever. -Andre Aciman

If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that you make your own family.

The best relationships were the ones where both sides went out of their way to make sure the other wasn't disappointed.

People say love's complicated but it's not. be good to your partner: fight for him not with him. And above all, be honest. - instant star

Who wants that? I'd rather choose to fall in love and be hurt. Sometimes I can't even sleep because I love someone so much. And there's always sadness in our lives. It's that sad feeling that keeps us going. Because if we can overcome that sadness, we can hope for happiness in the future -House

Randomly she bites her lip, hiding the picture in her mind. Randomly she smiles, she remembers every word you said that night.

Loving someone makes you forget the difference between right and wrong. -Desperate Housewives

Sometimes we wait too long for things that are never going to come.

Well, love is insanity . The ancient Greeks knew that. It is the taking over of a rational and lucid mind by delusion and self-destruction. You lose yourself, you have no power over yourself, you can't even think straight. - Marilyn French

The love of your life might not actually be someone with whom you could spend a lifetime with.

It had taken her years to understand, but now she was a firm believer: Love was that way. You could not render it in black and white. It always came down to the strange, blended shades of gray. -Jodi Picoult, Picture Perfect

You know that feeling? That feeling when you just want the right thing to fall into the right place, not only because it's right, but because it will mean that such a thing is still possible? I want to believe that.- Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

Sometimes I think I am out of my league, and then sometimes I think I can dream. Sometimes I wish I could be the one fish that you choose out of all in the sea.
-Hellogoodbye

After a break-up, certain street, locations, even times of day are off-limits. The city becomes a deserted battlefield, loaded with emotional landmines. You have to be very careful where you step or you could be blown to pieces. -
Sex & The City

No comments: