Monday, October 26, 2009

Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always....

But there's another kind of love, Amanda. One that gives you the courage to be better than you are, not less than you are. One that makes you feel that anything is possible. I want you to know that you could have that. I want you to hold out for it...
(Nights in Rodanthe)

You think I'm better, truth is I'm only better with you.... (Me)

Feels like home to me... (How to lose a guy in 10 days)

And we listen to the songs that say what we feel inside.... (Me)

Wake up and see just what, what could be. My life as, as good as it ever be, ever be... (Follow Me, Kid Cudi)

Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure....

You gotta take some chances, you gotta risk losing it all, you gotta close your eyes and leap because it just might be worth the fall....

This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes. It's a universal truth. But the good part is, you get to decide how you're gonna mess it up.... (Marilyn Monroe)

People say that bad memories cause the most pain, but its the good ones that actually drive you insane.

The real world, whether we like it or not, is right here, right now. All of this, every day, is important. Everybody matters. Everything we do has an effect on other, directly or indirectly, whether we realize it or not.

And while I don't need anyone else but myself, life is worth while because of these girls....

Used to carry the weight of the world, now all I wanna do it spread my wings and fly....

And I'm beginning to think it was my fault that I fell for every word....

I can't figure out what's worse. Remembering the memories, or trying to and realizing that they're so far away and not being able to remember them. -Hannah

And tonight darling I wont sleep I'm going to try my best and prevent those dreams of you.

It was amazing, really, just how much pain the human heart could take. -Nora Roberts

And the truth is, I need you more than I've ever needed anyone.

Her heart was ripped in two and she was struggling to breathe, but somehow she knew that if she had the choice, she'd go back and do it all again. That's how pathetic she was.That's how weak-minded and desperate she had become.

And If heartbreak is a compliment, then I must be amazing.

***How can you tell me time after time, I'll take care of you, You're amazing, You're Beautiful, I'll make this work you've seen nothing yet, believe me I won't hurt you...and all the while I was falling into those eyes and farther into your heart, with my smile whispering you can have me forever, and the same time, my head was screaming no.

I hate this feeling. The whole I need you to breathe feeling. . . it's so overrated.

I had gone so far out on a limb with my feelings but I didn't realize I was standing out there alone. -Sex & the City

You know how people say 'It'll be fine. Everything is going to be ok'? They say that because they cant think of anything else -Michael Robotham, Suspect

This is how I spent my summer-- wanting you, but I was too afraid to tell you. -One Tree Hill

If he's dumb enough to walk away be smart enough to let him go.

Have you ever woke up from a really good dream & just tried to go back to sleep? Or had the flu & you promise yourself that you'll appreciate normal so much more if you could just get back to it? That's the way I feel; I just want things to go back to the way they were -One Tree Hill

An ending with no explanation...

Something going so perfectly and just stopping for no reason...or you telling me how much I mean to you and how perfect I am over and over and that you will never hurt me, and then just letting it all go....


<3>

No comments: