Friday, September 28, 2012

Weekly Wisdom

For those of you who don't know I lived in Disney World for about a year a few years back, I very luckily got the chance to be a Disney College Program Participant !! :) My life forever changed after Disney, I learned a lot about life and myself. I have so many things I want to accomplish in life and I know with my determination I will get there. I may not be where I want right now, the city, the state or even the attitude everyday, but thats the exact place I'm meant to be, I'm getting there, I'm molding myself every minute and I'm becoming who I'm meant to be. It may not be the ideal situation but its part of my path, and thats the path that I will continue toward greatness. I know who I am and where I want to be and you bet, I will get there. But how? You see, thats the beauty of it. The journey. The Climb....

Here's some weekly wisdom in the shape of a Disney Lyric, Miley Cyrus.
Beauty in these words....

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side, It's the climb

Xo meg

No comments: