Monday, February 2, 2009

6 in the 6th

Tag I'm it !
I was recently tagged to put up the 6th photo in my 6th folder !
How fun !
hehe

Ok well that was fun until I found the picture :(
My I-photo dates back quite a few years, and my 6th album happened to be of all of High School Graduation photos, both the ceremony, and parties.
And this photo is from my graduation party, and it happens to be of Jacob :(
My second family, my best friend Ben, Poppa Thomas, Myself and Jakey <3
I can't help but think that this means he's thinking of all of us, just as we are of him.
That was a painful find......
<3

Ok Ladies, tag your 6th in your 6th !
Explain and tag 6 :)

Sweet Nothings
Confessions of an Overweight Shopaholic
Bergdorf Blondes
Chic and Pink
Jaded Jill
Good Gal's Inc.

<3 Meg
oxoxox

No comments: