Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sweet Suites....


So, I'm a swim suit whore and anyone that knows me could tell you that, I think I have ummmm 40+ and I bought 3 this week..... LOVE THEM !

the three pictured here will be my fav's for this summer !
The downside, that was about $200.00 haha and about a week's paycheck.
Goodie :)


I LOVE THE WHITE TOP WITH THE TEAL HEART !!!!
Gorgeous, I fell in love with it, and generally I can control myself when the price is nearly $100.00, but the cuteness took over and my impulsiveness.
I guess I need to work on that. haha.
Price Charming just laughs when I show him my new suits, I think he started a count for the summer, I'll have 7-8 more by the time the summer is over.
I know, it's a disease.


But really I got this one for only $20.00 !!!!!!
and thats incredible and I swear it's the cutest thing EVER !!!!!
Victoria certainly doesn't have any secrets from me, I own more than half of her store
:)
And dresses,
PLEASE check them out, this summers are
Adorable :)

Vamos a la playa !!!!!
Let's go to the Beach !

HERE I COME :) <3


What can I say, I'm just a Summer girl.

No comments: