Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In the A.M......

Wow. I haven't blogged in a while, I suck. I'll fix it ! Promise :D

Well this morning I have a multitude of things on my mind.....
I went to bed last night thinking of what I was taking on vacation and woke up still thinking, and of even more things ! I'm not sure if I actually slept, or worked all night.
SO..........

Packing for Vacation, can't wait- lots of decisions for outfits

Prince Charming and seeing him today :)

Fireproof, it's a fantastic movie. Bad acting, but a great story. You should watch it.
It made me cry, but now a days everything does. Haha.
There was a great song at the end, kind of Pop, Kind of Christian, I loved it :)

Wanting to take a trip to Vermont. I want to wander the Stowe and the small shops :)And a New Vera Bag ! I absolutely LOVE the new (well newer) Bali Gold pattern.
It's absolutely darling. I can't decide whether I want the weekender or the small duffel?????

Also the weather, I'm hoping it stays brillant and sunny down South for the next few weeks, it would make vacation A LOT BETTER :)

Thoughts ?????


Oh and by the way, have any of you heard of 'M' Cafe in LA. Well it's fabulous, MadeByGirl inspired me to write about this super cute, trendy cafe. I was there a few years ago and loved! it ! I stumbled on her post about it last night and it reminded me how great this little place was.........
Delicious......







I'll post about my FAVE shows tomorrow, OTH, GG and
Bachelorette Finales and Premiere.

They WERE FAB U LOUS ! ! ! !

Xoxo Meg<3

No comments: