Wednesday, May 20, 2009


I mentioned earlier how much I loved Fireproof the new movie I saw last night.
Well here is the track listing, lyrics and some videos from artists and the movie for you guys......
The movie features seven songs from different Christian artists, if you're not extremely religous, which I am not. You should take the time to watch this movie, it's incredible. It just might make you believe :)
It's a wonderful story of love for who you are, others, god and life :)
Inspiring all around :)
Buy it at Amazon

Enjoy :)

Warren Barfield- "Love is not a fight"



John Waller "While I'm Waiting"



Track Listing:

"Slow Fade" - Casting Crowns
"You Belong To Me" - Grey Holiday
"While I'm Waiting" - John Waller (Above)
"Brighter Days" - Leeland
"This Is Who I Am" - Third Day
"Otherside" - Third Day
"Love Is Not A Fight" - Warren Barfield (Above)
Buy it at Amazon

Check this out too, Fireproofmymarriage.com
Great marriage help, links, and support :)

No comments: